Skip to main content

SOPHIE PARIS MAGIC PINK CREAM REVIEW


Sophie Paris Magic Pink Cream

October 3, 2017

RisseSD 3.

Yay! I swear I love that product. I recommend that.



The Magic pink cream provides a pinky tint to your cheeks within 1minute after application. Its formula contains pigments that react with the skins humidity to create a personalized hint of color.

Just Apply on the apple of the cheeks and blend with fingertips, then wait for the magic to happen!

Its so easy to apply and its long last. I love this !!

And I believed in Magic... 😘💋💄

Disclaimer:

This is not sponsored. I give my honest opinion.

"Some product may work on me, may not for you".

IG: rissedeliquina
GMAIL: clarissedeliquina@gmail.com
Other: clarisse_deliquina@fil-pacific.com

thank you for reading 😀😘😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel and Celeteque Hydration Facial moisturizer Review

October 01,2017. RisseSD 1. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel and Celeteque Hydration facial Moisturizers. Ill be using that since June 2017. I honestly it's a good product. Let's review first the aloe vera gel. ⭕Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel. Napabili ako nito sa ganda ng review ng isang youtuber (Ms Kris lumagi) . I try. I buy at Sm festival meron silang boutique dun.  How I use? Before I go to sleep I wash my face, then I apply the aloe vera gel. Sobrang makapal nilalagay ko. Pati sa kilay ko nilalagyan ko. Then, hinahayaan ko lang sya sa face ko. Then, matulog na. Kinabukasan ko na sya babanlawan. Sobrang ganda ng effect nito sa skin ko. Its gives the glow I want. The pimples nwawala sya. Meron man pero paisa isa hnd na trending 😋 . the dark spot nawawala din sya. I give this product a perfect score. ⭕Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer- Girls, don't forget to moisturize your face. Before applying any make up I use that product. Its

LAZADA REVIEW

Lazada Review October 14,2017 RisseSD 4. "I am a fan of shopping online, in beautymnl, shoppee and Lazada. My techniques in buying online first check the review, 5stars is the highest it has a comment check them , it may help you to buy the item you want or not 😊" "First, I will review my experience in LAZADA" This are two item I bought in Lazada. "The Ponds flawless white Bb cream Light 25g with free facial wash 50g and The Loreal Paris Eyebrow  Artist  Genius Kit in Medium shade." The website of lazada is www.lazada.com I buy last October 12, 2017. I go to lazada website, then find the official store of the product I want. Then check the item , check the review.  I place my order , I pay it using credit card, I address it on office I work. Then next day they send me message that they will delivered on the next day, that was october 13, 2017 Friday. That was fast. That day I received the product. Sorry, I don't have picture